Chicken Handi, Masala, Gewürzmischung, Shan, 50 g
Chicken Handi is a traditional Indian chicken meal in a creamy tomato sauce with a unique taste!
Chicken Handi recipe
Chicken (1kg boneless), tomatoes (6-8 in medium size, finely chopped), onions (2 medium / 200 g, cooked and grated, yogurt (half a cup), fresh coriander (2-3 teaspoons), cream (half cup), butter (75g), oil 1 / 4- 1/2 cup, Shan Chicken Handi (one pack)
1. Mix “Shan Chicken Handi” in yogurt and add the chicken pieces. Let the marinade stand for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the finely chopped tomatoes in a saucepan with half a cup of water until they are soft and tender. Sieve the tomato puree and use it to remove the skin and seeds. Set the tomato puree aside.
3. Cook the onions separately and then puree them into a paste. Sift this too and set it aside.
4. Now put the chicken pieces in hot oil and fry the chicken pieces for 5 minutes.
5. Now add the tomatoes and onion puree. Cover everything and simmer over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
6. Now add the coriander, butter and cream. After about a minute, take the pot off the stove and serve it best with naan bread.
Good Appetite !
Ingredients "Chicken Handi spice mix":
table salt, coriander, red chilli, black pepper, ginger, garlic, paprika, anise, turmeric, cumin, acid: citric acid, green cardamom, tartaric acid, almonds, coconut powder, maltodextrin, hydrated soy protein, cane sugar, Rapeseed oil, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide.