Chana Dal Masala, Gewürzmischung für Kichererbsen und Linsen, MDH, 100g
MDH chickpeas Chana Masala is a mixture of typical Indian spices, which is widely used in Indian cuisine in the preparation of the popular Indian specialty Chana Masala. Chana Masala is made from chickpeas, pickled in onions and tomato sauce and seasoned with hot and spicy spices. MDH's Indian spice mix for Chana Masala is a balanced mix of different spices and other ingredients. Traditionally, 15-20 individual Indian spices are used in the production of Chana Masala.
MDH chickpeas Chana Masala already contains these spices in the right proportions to get the excellent authentic taste of Chana Masala. The ingredients that are used in the production of MDH Chana Masala are of the best quality and give Indian recipes for Chana Masala a delicious taste and aroma.
MDH chickpeas Chana Masala is 100% natural and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. The ingredients for this Indian spice blend are traditionally processed to maintain purity, freshness and taste.
Coriander, salt, dried mango, pomegranate seeds, chilli, caraway seeds, sugar melon, black pepper, kala namak, fenugreek seeds, cloves, mint, nutmeg, dried ginger, cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom seeds, caraway seeds, nutmegs.
Indian recipe: chickpeas Chana Masala
Ingredients for this Indian dish Chickpeas Chana Masala:
• 1 cup of chickpeas , cooked
• 2 green chilies
• 1 piece of ginger, approx. 2.5cm
• 2 onions, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste
• 1 teaspoon of caraway seeds
• 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
• 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
• 1 cinnamon stick , approx. 2.5cm
• 2 tablespoons oil
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1 tablespoon MDH Chana Masala
• 3 tomatoes, finely chopped
• 4 onions, finely chopped
• Chopped coriander
Preparation of this Indian dish chickpeas Chana Masala:
• Heat oil in a pan.
• Add the caraway, mustard and fenugreek seeds.
• Add the cinnamon stick.
• Add the chopped onions and saute them until golden brown.
• Add the ginger and garlic paste.
• Add the turmeric powder, the chana masala powder and the tomatoes. Fry everything for a few minutes.
• Add the cooked chickpeas and the water from the peas.
• Add the ground masala to it. Season with salt, cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Serve the finished Indian specialty chickpeas Chana Masala while still hot and garnished with chopped coriander.
Type: Spice mix, ground
Taste: Sweet and spicy